Many Advisers like to present and many do it well. Many however, get frustrated and disappointed because they didn’t actually get any new clients from the presentation. Here are 10 steps to follow to help you convert the room into clients.
1. Know your audience – are they male/ female/ employed full time/what age group are they?
2. If you could give them anything in the world to make their situation better what would it be?
3. Find out what they need and check in at the beginning and during your presentation to stay on track
4. Survey them to uncover their fears and frustrations before they attend the presentation and make sure you talk to those points
5. Know what the objections will be to financial advice so you have solutions and can share them
6. Are there any specialised bonuses you can give at the end for that particular audience -perhaps align with another business
7. What are the main reasons they should engage your services, list them and make sure you cover them off
8. Prove to them it is easy and that it works
9. Think how can I prove to them it’s achievable
10. Follow Up – after the presentation!
If you don’t ask, you wont get.