In a competitive marketplace client satisfaction is seen as a way to stand out from the crowd and increasingly become a key element of business strategy.
We all know client satisfaction is essential to the survival of our businesses but how do you find out whether your clients are satisfied and if there is anything else you can do to improve your business? The answer is to ask them. By using SRSCC to engage with your clients you give them the opportunity to speak freely and in confidence about your business, something they would not do directly with yourselves.
When SRSCC conducts a client satisfaction survey, what we ask your clients is important. How and when we ask is also important. The tone we use, our caring and courteous manner and our understanding of the industry sets us apart from other client satisfaction survey providers. We actually make the time to talk with your clients to understand what they value from your service, what they expect from remaining a client of yours as well as much more beneficial information.
However, the most important thing about conducting a client satisfaction survey is what you do with their answers. Based on the feedback that we receive from your clients together with our expertise we will make some recommendations that you can act on and improve your business (if required).
- Advisers who have already engaged SRSCC to conduct their client satisfaction surveys have found the experience ‘invaluable’ and have found the information extremely useful for retention of clients and future business planning.
- Advisers have used the information gained from their client feedback for the following:
- Developing and reviewing a client value proposition
- Understand how their clients perceive their business
- What else clients want from their Adviser
- Understanding what value is to their clients
- Whether their clients are likely to opt in or out
- Whether a segment of clients should be retained or sold off
- Whether a new service would be utilised by existing clients
- Future expansion of the business
To learn more about how we work with your clients to find out this information please click on the link to the right to make a time to speak with Rachel or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information.