Think about it. You have to make a decision right now, will you stand up and take ownership of your vision or will you be lost in the crowd, like all the others? Being in the business of giving financial advice is exciting, it’s a fantastic industry to be involved in, there are changing times, new technology, more potential clients, the horizon looks bight……
1. Commit to great things – dream big and commit. If you want to give your clients the wow experience you always dreamed of, the one that will set you ahead of the competition, do it. List the actions needed to make that dream a reality and commit to making it happen.
2. Relax and give yourself time – perhaps you’ve had a busy year, like most of us. Give yourself the space you need to re-connect with your dream. What would you love to do to help your clients even more?
3. What is at stake – for what purpose did you choose to become a Financial Adviser? list the 7 reasons and re-connect with the passion you once had. Want to start writing a blog? great, list the reasons why and how you would feel if you don’t.
4. Intuition – yes listen to your gut, your heart and follow through.
5. Own it – speak up, if you have a dream something that will wow your clients, or wow you, tell people, that way, you’ll take the action to make it happen wont you?
6. Never stop – don’t listen to those that won’t support you, they have their own issues. Listen to what all those that have already achieved say – stick to your dreams and believe in yourself because no-one else will