Below are the 7 most common traits of leadership; all of which clients are looking for. How do I know this? Because I asked them throughout this year, it’s part of what I do.
1. Character – people they can trust, who display integrity
2. Relationships – have built the right professional relationships to assist others
3. Knowledge – display your expert knowledge; your comprehensive understanding and continuous learning
4. Intuition – know when something is right for a client and when it’s not based on feelings too
5. Experience – what have you done in the past that adds to your experience
6. Past success – what is your track record, have you helped others achieve?
7. Ability – how capable are you to see things through?
Looking at the 7 factors of leadership, which ones can you improve on to become the leader your clients and team are looking for?
Effective leadership = attracting & retaining the right clients and employees