If you read my newsletter and perhaps attended the email marketing webinar, you will have some effective email marketing tips already. Today, I’d like to share some more because it appears that many of you have a great deal of interest in this marketing tactic. Below are 10 more tips you can use in your next campaign:
1. Be clear on your message and what action you want the reader to take, call you, email you, enter their details, what?
2. Use visuals to tell your reader exactly what you want them to do – liven up your message
3. Never have too many call to action items – keep it simple – one market, one message
4. When you have something to offer – give 3 choices – the middle is the most popular
5. Rule of 3 – “follow these 3 easy steps and..” when you give readers an easy to follow 3 step process, it’s easy for them follow!
6. Use reciprocation – not sure what I mean – read Cialdini, “Influence” I’ve mentioned that book many times before!
7. We learn in patterns so, similar to point 5, use 3 bullet points, 3 tick boxes, show 3 pictures in a row
8. Splatter your email with adverbs and verbs – all the great doing words
9. Use email to raise your level of customer service
10. Tell a story – use pictures and diagrams
And, if you don’t receive my marketing newsletter and would like to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.
We have now opened the registrations for the April intake on “The Adviser Marketing Program”
This program is run via a virtual classroom so you don’t have to leave your office!
This marketing program covers four modules:
1. Your Business Foundation – Building Trust & Credibility
2. Building a Sustainable Referral Business
3. Using your website & social media to attract & retain clients
4. Demonstrating your value for the lifetime of a client
If you are interested to learn some fresh and practical marketing ideas this is definitely an ideal program for you.
Register today www.srscc.com.au