In Penny’s role as Marketing Manager for the Australia region, she has successfully positioned and grown the Xero brand. Most of you will have heard about Xero if not using it yourselves. Penny’s family has always worked in small business, so this is an area she knows extremely well, and her insights in this podcast will help you with your marketing plan. Xero has taken a different approach to letting small business and accountants/bookkeepers be the centerpiece of their recent marketing campaigns, and it seems to have paid off! I trust you get some inspiration to kick-start your marketing or add fuel to your existing!
Today, we focus on Xero. Xero is the online accounting website for small businesses and their services is like that of financial advisors. Penny Elmsie, head of marketing, shares with us tips on how to be on top of your marketing game in this seemingly overcrowded digital world. This is incredibly important for small businesses now if you want to get noticed.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT
- How to get noticed as a business in this busy world.
- How to create workable strategic alliances.
- Strategic marketing activities Xero does to ascertain you get new clients.
- Ways Xero keeps in contact with the accountants.
- How they manage the crowded social media world.