Artificial intelligence has landed in the ears and minds of financial advisors. But what does it mean and how is it going to impact your business? This attracts lots of questions for financial advisors in Australia. Today, I have invited Felippe Diaz. Felippe is a group account director at George P. Johnson in Australia. I believe he’s got a lot of knowledge to share about how AI is going to impact your business and what you should do about it. This episode is filled with information and hopefully, you’ll plant some seeds in terms of your business model and think about what your future will be like in terms of communicating and engaging with your clients. I hope this episode is going to spark conversation in your organization.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- What is artificial intelligence?
- How businesses can find more information about inputting AI into their business models.
- How will AI improve client experience?
- Examples of businesses using AI today in a really outstanding way.
- Is AI a potential threat to businesses?
- The number of industries to be wiped out by AI.
- Felippe’s advice to businesses that underestimate the power of AI being totally accepted in 10-15 years.
- Should high school students be looking at analytics and become number conscious now?