Marketing! Marketing! Marketing!
What is it’s role? I’d like to suggest that ‘it’ has three roles:
1.Get the attention of the right target market – you simply can’t get your message across to everyone, nor do you want to!
2. Facilitate your potential clients information gathering and decision making process – become the source of all knowledge – we are all more empowered than ever before – we want to make sure we are making the right decision before we engage
3. Lower the risk for them to take the next step – only an estimated 1-5% of the market is ready to buy right now – how does your marketing engage with the other 95%?
How does your marketing system interrupt, educate, inform and deliver the right type of clients to your business?